Farm Insurance

If you have a small farm we can protect it whether you live on it or just keep some cattle in a pasture there.  We can cover the cattle, barns, hay, outbuildings,   farm machinery and equipment.  If you have more than ten acres of land you may need farm liability to protect you in case someone gets injured on your property or in case a farm animal gets out on the road and causes an accident.