The Insurance Store of Carthage was started from nothing in 2000. Sales were made on weekends and during the evenings by appointment. In 2005 an office was opened in Carthage on South Clinton St then in 2009 moved to 600 S Maple St. Now we are located at 1524 S. Garrison Ave. As an independent agency we like to focus on helping our customers obtain the best coverage for the best price for their insurance protection. We value the relationships we have with our customers and consider them our friends. Insurance is a service business and we take that aspect very seriously. We want our customers to feel like we take good care of them and have their best interests at heart.